Latest 2015 stats from Domo – Every minute of the day:
- YouTube users upload 300 hours of new video
- Apple users download 51,000 apps
- Twitter users send 347,222 tweets
- Vine users plan 1,041,666 videos
- Facebook users like 4,166,667 posts
How do you stand out from all the noise?
Having your message heard has moved from widening out to narrowing down. The sharper you get, the deeper you go. That means tighter niche not wider spread.
Spread = Spoon
Niche = Knife
As the noise gets more dense and more solid, you can’t cut through the noise with a spoon. So turn your message as sharp as a knife for the people you most care about. When the message resonates, they will share it on.
People don’t care what you know until they know that you care.